I am the Administrator - how can i find user info if peoplw are being abusive?

I am the Administrator - how can i find user info if peoplw are being abusive?

Percy Gardener
I need to find out how to get user details as some people are being abusive and i need to know who they are before deleting their comments.

any ideas??
$%*&£(?!}>#I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar!.#<[;&*%^$£?(_)(_)

Re: I am the Administrator - how can i find user info if peoplw are being abusive?

Hugo <Nabble>
Some options are:
 - you may ask them who they are;
 - you may post here the link to their profiles so that we can take a look;
 - you may ban them if you are the forum owner.

http://www.ryefc.co.uk/6.html

the user is Salty40

Hugo <Nabble>
We don't have any relevant information about that user (except the email address). If you want to send him/her an email, you can go to his/her profile and click "Send Email to salty40". I think you should talk to him and other users and try to stablish some agreement. Otherwise you can be more severe and ban bad users.

Re: I am the Administrator - how can i find user info if peoplw are being abusive?

Percy Gardener
Is it possible for you to email me their email address??

If you can then it would sort out a lot of agro!

mine is info@ryefc.co.uk
$%*&£(?!}>#I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar!.#<[;&*%^$£?(_)(_)