I Need "invite subscribers" function on my forum

I Need "invite subscribers" function on my forum

txadmin
I need 'invite subscribers' unlocked on my forums please.
http://tx-secretaries-forums.137520.n8.nabble.com

Re: I Need "invite subscribers" function on my forum

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Hello txadmin,
Can you please check if it is working?

Re: I Need "invite subscribers" function on my forum

txadmin
I'm sorry it's still not working.  It still says the module needs to be installed.

Administrator
The module has been installed.

Re: I Need "invite subscribers" function on my forum

txadmin
This function still is not working for me.  Did you give it to: TX Secretaries Forums

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 6:00 PM Israel <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The module has been installed.

http://support.nabble.com/I-Need-invite-subscribers-function-on-my-forum-tp7603652p7603684.html
To unsubscribe from I Need "invite subscribers" function on my forum, click here.
NAML

--
Rob "Herc" Vasquez
Texas State Secretary
TX Air National Guard (149th Fighter Wing)
"In this great future, you can't forget your past."     B.M.

RE: I Need "invite subscribers" function on my forum

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Can you please check this once again? Let us know if it is working properly.

This function still is not working for me.  Did you give it to: TX Secretaries Forums

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 6:00 PM Israel <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The module has been installed.

http://support.nabble.com/I-Need-invite-subscribers-function-on-my-forum-tp7603652p7603684.html
To unsubscribe from I Need "invite subscribers" function on my forum, click here.
NAML

--
Rob "Herc" Vasquez
Texas State Secretary
LM #10104
U.S. Air Force (41st Tactical Airlift Squadron)
TX Air National Guard (149th Fighter Wing)
"In this great future, you can't forget your past."     B.M.

http://support.nabble.com/I-Need-invite-subscribers-function-on-my-forum-tp7603652p7603691.html
To start a new topic under Nabble Support, email ml+[hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Nabble Support, click here.
NAML

Re: I Need "invite subscribers" function on my forum

txadmin
That did it.  Thanks.

http://support.nabble.com/I-Need-invite-subscribers-function-on-my-forum-tp7603652p7603692.html