I LOST MY "USE MY OTHER ACCOUNT" OPTION

Betmanager
Hello,

I suddenly lost the "use my other account" option in the drop down menu.

Now I only have the following options:
my stared items
my posts
my personal settings
logout

Can you please help me?
Thank you

p.s.: and now I see that in this forum, even though I am logged in, it does not recognize me, and shows me as anonymous.
That is not the case in my forum, luckily.

Re: I LOST MY "USE MY OTHER ACCOUNT" OPTION

Harvey
I defer to Hugo but I think the "use other" option is eliminated because of the new way registration is recorded. I assumed it to be so when I saw that option removed.

Re: I LOST MY "USE MY OTHER ACCOUNT" OPTION

Betmanager
too bad. This was a great feature!

Re: I LOST MY "USE MY OTHER ACCOUNT" OPTION

Hugo <Nabble>
Yes, we removed that feature because now registration is specific to the each app, see:
http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Users-and-the-registration-process-tp5382964p5382964.html

That feature was useful when registration was shared and users had to switch logins in order to post to different forums. Now that registration is specific to each app, that feature isn't very useful so we decided to simplify things and remove it.

Re: I LOST MY "USE MY OTHER ACCOUNT" OPTION

Planet Jackson
Perhaps you all could reconsider.  For instance, I have two logins I use for one of my forums:  one of them is strictly for administrative posts, the other is for commentary.  I would prefer to have the drop down option to more quickly switch between the two even for that one forum.  As it stands now, with your new changes, I would have to log out and log back in each time I want to post something...this is inconvenient.
Site Administrator Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I LOST MY "USE MY OTHER ACCOUNT" OPTION

Betmanager
I agree with Planet Jackson's post above.
It was a useful tool.
Please consider reintroducing it.
Thank you