Hugo, what is going on?

Zicorth
For the past 2-3 days, my forum has been changing colour, on it's own! First it was blue, now it is RED AND PINK!
According to one of my forum's older members, he said...

Quote: "yesterday it was black now blue next it will be red.....i think".

What is happening, and how?

Re: Hugo, what is going on?

Hugo <Nabble>
Your forum has three administrators: Devearizon, Terranitran and ktmhld. One of them did that through the "Options > Change appearance" screen. I disabled them as administrators until you identify who did that. You can set them as administrators in the "Options > Who are members?" screen, but I think you should first talk to them and make sure they understand their roles.