How to view complete profile of registered user

How to view complete profile of registered user

Amirali
Hi,

1) How to view complete profile of registered USER.
2) What is means of unregistered USER.

Thanks

Re: How to view complete profile of registered user

Hugo <Nabble>
Amirali wrote
1) How to view complete profile of registered USER.
Click on the avatar or user name. Our profile page shows only the posts made by the user. We will add more profile fields in the future.
Amirali wrote
2) What is means of unregistered USER.
Unregistered users are people that didn't register with Nabble. They are allowed to post, but options are very limited. You can play an unregistered user by logging out and visiting your forum.

Re: How to view complete profile of registered user

Harvey
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
We will add more profile fields in the future.
I'm sensing the future is very soon.

Any updates on when we can customize profiles?

Re: How to view complete profile of registered user

Hugo <Nabble>
Harvey44 wrote
Any updates on when we can customize profiles?
First we have to release templates. Then we will be able to work on custom profiles.