How to use Plot Z-axis Profile Results as a variable ?

How to use Plot Z-axis Profile Results as a variable ?

Yelena
Please help me with following
I have stuck of images I need to select region plot Z-axis in selected area after that I get mean values in result table
How to use that mean values as a variable to find there maximum and use it as new variable?

run("Plot Z-axis Profile")

a = findmax(Mean)
b = a+2
c=a-2

run("Z Project...", "start="+c+" stop="+b+" projection=[Average Intensity]")
run("custom");
setMinAndMax(-1, 4);
call("ij.ImagePlus.setDefault16bitRange", 0);
run("Restore Selection");
run("Draw");

Re: How to use Plot Z-axis Profile Results as a variable ?

GregChapman
I'm afraid this forum is for Nabble Support only.

I recommend you try a search and include  the term:

site:nabble.com

in order to find an appropriate forum.