How to tell it to throw post to another page?

How to tell it to throw post to another page?

Faith Confessions
I have a forum set up in blogger but when I post a topic and people respond you can only see the first couple responses and then it stops.  Is there a way to make it scroll or tell when to start an additional page so the responses can be seen?

Re: How to tell it to throw post to another page?

Peter <Nabble>
It should show all of them. Can you post a link to it?
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

http://faithconfessions.blogspot.com/p/conversations.html

Here is the forum.  See how it says 12 posts but you can only see 7 and another page is not started.  Is that something I can fix or need to do in the overall template code?  The way I created the forum is just pasting the embedded code into the new page I did not alter my code.   I did run across directions to change the template code but it didn't work and that is when I contacted you.  Thanks for the help.

Re: How to tell it to throw post to another page?

Peter <Nabble>
Actually I see no forum there.
And I see a "Template Error" message at the top.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: How to tell it to throw post to another page?

Faith Confessions
http://faithconfessions.blogspot.com/p/conversations.html

Here is the link again.  Sorry I was in it this morning trying to fix it must have been at the same time.  See how it says 12 messages but you can not see all 12 and it does not start a new page? Thanks sorry you connected to it when I was playing with it.

And I see a "Template Error" message at the top.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/How-to-tell-it-to-throw-post-to-another-page-tp6708381p6711259.html
To unsubscribe from How to tell it to throw post to another page?, click here.

Re: How to tell it to throw post to another page?

GregChapman
This is what I see at the location you quote:

Screen Dump

I see five topics, one of which does have 11 replies:

http://faith-confessions-women-of-faith.1062138.n5.nabble.com/INTRODUCTIONS-td4713802.html

That page displays all 12 posts just fine here.

Re: How to tell it to throw post to another page?

Faith Confessions
Actually the issues have been fixed.  Thanks!