How to show code like This

viper

Re: How to show code like This

GregChapman
Wrap the code in raw tags with the arguments name="code" class="xml".

I discovered this by simply replying to a message with such an example in and using the QUOTE button to check the code used. Try a reply to this message and quote me.

Caution: The Support forum appears to have an additional macro installed to allow this to work. I haven't investigated what's involved in adding the feature to your own forum.
<override_macro name="forum_footer">
  <n.overridden/>
    This forum has <n.site_user_count filter="[n.registered_filter/]"/> registered users.
</override_macro>

Re: How to show code like This

GregChapman
I discovered the above some time ago. I've now re-investigated and I recall why I never added it to my own forums. It involves the "process_raw_tags" macro and that appears to use external binary code, not NAML, so it's not straight-forward (or maybe possible) to install it in your own forum.

Re: How to show code like This

viper
GregChapman wrote
I discovered the above some time ago. I've now re-investigated and I recall why I never added it to my own forums. It involves the "process_raw_tags" macro and that appears to use external binary code, not NAML, so it's not straight-forward (or maybe possible) to install it in your own forum.
Testing

Re: How to show code like This

viper
GregChapman wrote
I discovered the above some time ago. I've now re-investigated and I recall why I never added it to my own forums. It involves the "process_raw_tags" macro and that appears to use external binary code, not NAML, so it's not straight-forward (or maybe possible) to install it in your own forum.
again

Re: How to show code like This

GregChapman
Hi,

Your test posts were not replies the the post that included the "raw" tags but you will has seen how the same thing works with "quote" tags and the "author" argument for that tag.