How to search for a forum/list on nabble ?

How to search for a forum/list on nabble ?

Uffe Jakobsen
How to search for a forum/list on nabble ?

In the FAQ (http://n8.nabble.com/help/Index.jtp) the following question is found

It gives me the impression that a search form should be somewhere on the nabble home page

But there seems to be no search form on the nabble home page - and you'll have to browse through about 200 pages to do a complete manual search for at forum/list...

==== FAQ QUOTE BEGIN   =====
(From URL: http://n8.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=5)

How do I find my mailing list on Nabble?

Search your mailing list address from Nabble home page. If there is a match, you will find a forum link in the upper part of the result page.

If you still have questions, visit Nabble Help or the Nabble Support forum.
==== FAQ QUOTE END  =====

Re: How to search for a forum/list on nabble ?

GregChapman
For reasons unknown Nabble took down that facility (It used to be powered by Yandex) a year or so back. They are not always good at updating documentation.

The way I hunt for a particular forum is through a standard search engine making sure to include "site:nabble.com" (without the quotes) within your search terms.

Re: How to search for a forum/list on nabble ?

Uffe Jakobsen
Hi Greg,
Thanks for your answer,
GregChapman wrote
For reasons unknown Nabble took down that facility (It used to be powered by Yandex) a year or so back. They are not always good at updating documentation.
Hmmm, I support that this support list is the only was of opening a "ticket" about a bug in their documentation ?

GregChapman wrote
The way I hunt for a particular forum is through a standard search engine making sure to include "site:nabble.com" (without the quotes) within your search terms.
Well, i swas hoping for a more formalized way...

Thanks :-)