How to retrieve a deleted forum. Importance: High

How to retrieve a deleted forum. Importance: High

Mike
Hello Sir,

I have read this message today so I has no chance to let you know that the forum was really important for me. It took days before it found the final form so I dont want to start from scratch again. So please let me know how I can retrieve my deleted forum. Pls pls pls...

Thaanks,
Mike

From: Nabble <support@nabble.com>
Subject: Nabble forum scheduled for deletion
To: vallescas_mm@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 12:28 PM

Dear Nabble user:

The forums and posts listed below are inactive and have been scheduled for deletion in 7 days.
To prevent these forums or posts from being deleted, visit the forum or post and follow the instructions.

In and Between the Lines
http://n2.nabble.com/In-and-Between-the-Lines-f3703342.html

Regards,
Nabble Support

Re: How to retrieve a deleted forum. Importance: High

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Mike, I apologize for giving just 7 days to you to save your forum. We have increased that period to 14 days in order to reduce the chance of upsetting users. I checked your account (vallescas_mm) and it is empty. Note that we don't delete the whole forum at once. We just deleted the top node of your forum and all topics and messages should still be available under your account. So I assume your forum was empty. Is this true? Then it shouldn't be difficult to re-create it. Besides that, now we have a feature that allows the owner to download a copy of his/her forum and all messages in the standard XML format. You can use that next time.
More information here: http://n2.nabble.com/Nabble-Latest-Features-f1559156.html

Re: How to retrieve a deleted forum. Importance: High

Graham Perrin
Mike wrote
the forum was really important for me. It took days before it found the final form so I dont want to start from scratch again.
IMHO the main problem is that the warnings re: deletion from Nabble are not presented within Nabble.

The warnings are presented elsewhere. Not through the web.

Why can't we have the warnings within Nabble?

Some discussion at <http://n2.nabble.com/-tp4131246p4714093.html>.