How to remove pictures on the nabble "home" ?

How to remove pictures on the nabble "home" ?

sylvestre
Hello,

I have been looking for the feature but I haven't been able to find it.

I would like to know how I could remove the following line from my nabble page:
Created by <photo> <my name>

and also the picture on the front of each sub-forums ?

Thanks
Sylvestre

Re: How to remove pictures on the nabble "home" ?

Omar
Hi Sylvestre,
Re: the picture on the front of sub-forums...Greg Chapman answered a similar question here.

So, try changing your application type to "mixed".

I don't believe its possible to remove the "Created By" line though.

Re: How to remove pictures on the nabble "home" ?

sylvestre
Thanks.

I have been able to delete the picture with the code:
.nabble span#avatarA-hide, .nabble span#avatarA-show, .nabble span.avatarB, .nabble span#avatarB-hide, .nabble span#avatarB-show, .nabble div.avatar-outer, .nabble img.avatar {
        display: none;
}

as proposed in the message you showed me.
Thanks!

Now, I am to find out how to remove the "Created by"  ;)

Re: How to remove pictures on the nabble "home" ?

GregChapman
sylvestre wrote
Now, I am to find out how to remove the "Created by"  ;)
I can't see that it's possible as that text is not enclosed in a tag with a unique class or id.

You could remove the entire line, including the feeds link and Views count with this:

div.forum-footer {
 display: none;
}

CAUTION: Only tested on one page. It could have unwanted side effects!