How to remove Background color

Lemushki
Good morning, I would love to know how to completly turn off the Background color as it is right now covering the Background image I am using

http://www.kf2arg.com

Wht macro should y edit? I tried with CSS and even using the !important property if the original code is generated by the page it is not replaced,

Thank You

Re: How to remove Background color

GregChapman
This CSS works for me:

.nabble {
	background-color: transparent;
}

Re: How to remove Background color

GregChapman
Looking at you code it seems you have removed the entire body of the forum either by editing a macro or by CSS that removes display of all elements within the table in this code:
        dropdown.build('dd_appdropdown');
        dropdown.loadOnClick('/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=app_dropdown_later&node=1' + Nabble.getClientID() + '&_=' + Math.floor(Math.random()*999999));
    </script>

Thank You, will try it now

Re: How to remove Background color

Lemushki
Good to know, The site isnt mine, I am helping a friend and he may have edited that part. I felt strange when css didnt work