How to put several mailinglist in same category

How to put several mailinglist in same category

Paul Meems
I have 3 mailing list added to Nabble, mostly for archiving purposes.
The first mailing list I added to a new category. The other two mailing lists I also want to add to the same category.
How do I do that?
Currently I have each mailing list in their own category, but all categories have the same name.

Thanks,

Paul

Re: How to put several mailinglist in same category

Hugo <Nabble>
You can move a forum (or any other app) by clicking on "Options > Structure > Advanced options". You should select "Set a New Parent" and then paste the link of the new parent in the input box. So you can copy the link of the parent category and do this action for each forum you want to move. Please let me know if you need help with this.

Re: How to put several mailinglist in same category

Paul Meems
Thanks. That did it.
It took me a while but I finally got the 3 mailinglists in one category.

Thanks,

Paul