How to prevent sub forum topics from appearing on parent forum

NS

How to prevent sub forum topics from appearing on parent forum

NS
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How to prevent sub forum topics from appearing on parent forum

GregChapman
Yes!

But it is best to understand how your forum is set up and what access you are granting your to different groups of visitor/user before making a recommendation.

Can you describe the various user groups you use and which of them have "View" "Create_topic" and "Reply" permissions.

Also, have you tried using the Add-on "Smart Application Pages"?
NS

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How to prevent sub forum topics from appearing on parent forum

GregChapman
You may be right!

I forgot that I have an outstanding issue with one of my forums reported here.
http://support.nabble.com/News-App-Smart-Pages-td7598202.html#a7600289

The issue was solved with one of my forums, but not another that I started.

You had better post the URL of your forum so it can be investigated further.

Re: How to prevent sub forum topics from appearing on parent forum

GregChapman
Hi Hoazwang,

Is there any progress on this. Perhaps a reply to the topic:
http://support.nabble.com/News-App-Smart-Pages-td7598202.html#a7600289
would help!