How to pin a single topic, a welcome message, at the top of a forum?

How to pin a single topic, a welcome message, at the top of a forum?

Graham Perrin
In my sandpit forum as administrator I switched to Topics View, added a single topic then pinned it.

It's my welcome message.

The pinning is to the foot of the forum.

I can rearrange the pins of the sub-forums, but the pin of the topic is excluded.

The welcome message remains stuck at the foot, potentially overlooked.

If I can not pin to the top, then how can we achieve a comparable effect?

TIA
Graham

Re: How to pin a single topic, a welcome message, at the top of a forum?

Graham Perrin
The same problem at <http://n2.nabble.com/Freeman-Centre-f1486342.html>, since I pinned the sub-forums to a particular order (alphabetical) the Welcome message has dropped to the foot.

Not a major issue. It just looks a bit weird, a bit back-to-front.

I'd normally have a welcome message at the top, and (conceptually) the goodbye at the end.

Re: How to pin a single topic, a welcome message, at the top of a forum?

Hugo <Nabble>
At this point we can't place a pinned thread above a pinned forum. We may change this in the future.