How to optimize the forum for mobile devices

How to optimize the forum for mobile devices

Silvana
What should I do to optimize my forum Nabble on mobile devices? Thank you..
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: How to optimize the forum for mobile devices

GregChapman
You can turn on the two options at:
Options > Application > Extras & Add-ons > Responsiveness

Re: How to optimize the forum for mobile devices

Silvana
Thank you Greg. There are two options:

I put the check mark on both, right?
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: How to optimize the forum for mobile devices

GregChapman
Yes, I would check both boxes.

For example, the "Better new post interface for mobile users" removes some of the text from the Edit box buttons. It is definitely an improvement when working on small screens.

The "Responsive layout (BETA)" option is still in development, (See the Mobile Optimization  topic), but I am definitely seeing improvement on my phone and tablet on the site I am testing the feature on.