How to make the forum Private for members only?

How to make the forum Private for members only?

marianonline
How can i make the forum Private for the members only?

I mean only members can view the content of the threads..

Re: How to make the forum Private for members only?

jonaspm {Helper}
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How to make the forum Private for members only?

ThatStupidGui
Sorry I'm not really great at these kind of things, is it possible to for you or anyone in the Nabble Team to make a Video Tutorial? Much Appreciated.

Re: How to make the forum Private for members only?

GregChapman
I recognise that different people learn better in different ways but which part of:
1.-First, go to you forum and log-in.
2.-Go to Options--}Users----}Change Permissions

There you select what you need....
do you need that tutorial on?

It would also be helpful if you posted the URL of your forum so we know what you have customised so far and said a little about what the audience you hope to reach and what you hope to achieve with your forum.