SOLVED!!! How to make nabble login page responsive

SOLVED!!! How to make nabble login page responsive

Izzyboi
This post was updated on .
Hello

Please how can I make the login page responsive on mobile devices

Re: How to make nabble login page responsive

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Can you please take a print  on how it look like on your side?

Re: How to make nabble login page responsive

Izzyboi
I just tried to take a screenshot on my phone but it displayed a message that screenshots are not allowed due to security policy

The login page is wider than the screen. One has to scroll to the right to see everything. But here's a link to the login, you can try it on your phone https://www.unilorites.tk/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=login_page&nextUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.unilorites.tk%2Ftemplate%2FNamlServlet.jtp%3Fmacro%3Dstart_registration_page%26nextUrl%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.unilorites.tk%252F

Re: How to make nabble login page responsive

Izzyboi
Hello?

Re: How to make nabble login page responsive

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Is it possible ask to the users use their phone in the landscape mode?

Re: How to make nabble login page responsive

Izzyboi
That's possible. I was just trying to find out if there was something I could do to fix it. Thanks

Re: How to make nabble login page responsive

Izzyboi
So I eventually solved it guys! I do not like unresponsive pages and it's quite easy.

Login to your nabble site and click on the edit this page link in the footer, look for the login_form macro (could take sometime)

Or find it directly using this link

https://yourdomainname.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=login_form%21custom_tweak%3Alogin_form&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.ServletNamespace&breadcrumbs=macro_viewer%21nabble%3Amacro_viewer.naml-source_panel%21nabble%3Amacro_viewer.naml-editor_left_controls%21nabble%3Amacro_viewer.naml

Replace yourdomainname text with your site url

Click on override. Find this code on line 69

What you do next is to edit it, remove size="48" then click save/override

Done! Should work perfectly now!