How to make groups or clans in forums?

Mobkind
Hi, I would like to know if there's a way to create groups or clans in forum community and how?
Because i notice to some forum community that I visited, that members would like to create their own groups or clans, And I believe, the other forum site that I've visited is making this possible.
Please help me out, and if ever there's no way to do this; I would like to request it, so future member on my forum community can make their own groups or clans. Thank you and have a nice day!

Re: How to make groups or clans in forums?

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Sorry, we don't have this feature.