How to lower the search field?

1j1

How to lower the search field?

1j1
I'm having troubles with lowering the search field so that it will be on the same line with " New Topic  / Members / Options" - every time it ends up wrong or simply messed up.

I'd like to have    be like

Re: How to lower the search field?

GregChapman
You don't say how you've attempted to make the change.

I suspect you have been using CSS to adjust the position of the div#search-box. Instead adjust the position of the action links that follow it in the HTML code.

This code worked for me:
.nabble div.action-link {
	margin-top: -1.3em;
}
1j1

Re: How to lower the search field?

1j1
I should have thought about it via CSS instead of messing up the macros...
Anyway, that did the trick - thank you, Greg, once again!

Kind regards!