How to limit showing new headlines in my website

How to limit showing new headlines in my website

VMT Spec
Hi there,

I am using Nabble newspaper,

I would like to ask how to limit showing headlines in my website www.hanoireal.com

I only want to show 3 newest headlines in my home newspaper, the old headlines need to be put in next page.

Thanks heaps for your support,

aka_G

Re: How to limit showing new headlines in my website

VMT Spec
I don't want my home page is getting longer after posts submitted. i want to control it.

someone please help me!!!

Thanks

Re: How to limit showing new headlines in my website

MortiS-the-Lost
somthing like this would be useful for my website too
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

please some one, help!!?

Re: How to limit showing new headlines in my website

VMT Spec
please some one, help!!?

Re: How to limit showing new headlines in my website

Sorry, users still can't define the number of posts to be displayed on the front page. Since other users have requested that, we will work on it soon.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: How to limit showing new headlines in my website

VMT Spec
 Thanks for your reply Hugo!

Yes please, this is a good implementation then as all the newspapers or galleries will have a lot of news or pictures. So those will need to locate in many pages in order to keep the website's format properly.

I am looking forward to getting your updates.

Best regards,

aka_G

Re: How to limit showing new headlines in my website

VMT Spec
Hi Hugo,

May I know how long this function will be ready? as I would like to post many news but I can't yet. My website www.hanoireal.vn will be very long if I do it.

Please help me to implement this function then

thank you very much!

aka_G

Re: How to limit showing new headlines in my website

Hugo <Nabble>
We will deliver this feature soon, but why do you want to put everything on the front page of your website?
It would probably be better if you divide it into different pages that people can navigate to.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: How to limit showing new headlines in my website

VMT Spec
Hi Hugo,

thanks for your reply,

I'm putting the newspaper in gallery format in my front page and I like it a lot. It makes my site more professional.

So i prefer to keep like that instead of navigate it to another page.

Have a good day then!

chrs

Giang

Re: How to limit showing new headlines in my website

VMT Spec
that was quick Hugo!
great works!
thank you very much for that!