How to keep track of Advertising credits?

How to keep track of Advertising credits?

Coleen_Astalos
I've paid to have advertising removed from my site.  How do I see how many impression credits I have remaining?  Will I get a reminder as I'm getting close to running out of credits so I can purchase more?
Thanks,
Coleen

Re: How to keep track of Advertising credits?

Pedro
You can see your credits at the same page you bought them. Options -> Buy credits -> Current credits.
You must receive a warning when they are about to end.

Re: How to keep track of Advertising credits?

Coleen_Astalos
Thanks!
Coleen