How to hide current groups on profile's page?

How to hide current groups on profile's page?

Mencey Melgar
hi, I just want to know if there is any option to hide specific groups in the user profile page(show only Administrator, Member....) I was searching on all the Naml macros and i couldn't find it.

Thanks
:) Helper

Re: How to hide current groups on profile's page?

GregChapman
Do you really mean the User Profile page? I thought you must mean making changes to the "People" page.

You control which groups appear in the drop-down Filter list on the "People" page through the Permissions screen.
Options > Users > Change Permissions > Show_group_members
Just clear the check mark in that row for any group you do not want listed on the "People" page.

What circumstances do you have in mind that makes you want to hide this information. It would be awkward for you when editing a user's groups if it was not visible.

However, I believe the macro you want is:  list_current_groups

Re: How to hide current groups on profile's page?

Mencey Melgar
Sorry for post in the wrong forum :S

I didn't ask for people searchs, but thank you anyway :).

What I did is delete the <then><n.current_group/>,& nbsp;</then> in list_current_groups, so now, on the user profile header only shows the current group who has the last letter(alphabetical order).

thanks.
:) Helper