How to get the code of the search box?

jonaspm {Helper}
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How to get the code of the search box?

Hugo <Nabble>
You should open your Nabble application and look at the HTML source. Then search for "search-box" and you will find a HTML form element. For example, the code below belongs to the Nabble Support forum:
	<form style="margin-top:.3em" action="/template/NamlServlet.jtp">
		<input type="hidden" name="macro" value="search_page" />
		<input type="hidden" name="node" value="5621697" />

					<input name="query" size="20" />
					<input type="submit" value="Search" class="go-btn" />
	</form>
You would have to make a small change to the code above. You have to add your app domain (e.g., my-app.n2.nabble.com) to the URLs (i.e., form action and advanced search link).

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How to get the code of the search box?

☪Not_A_Admin
hi hugo i was wondering if its possible for the current search engine to search or index other sites that we want?
that way i can get it to search my main site and forum
if its not possible or will take to long, then dont worry about it.

Re: How to get the code of the search box?

Hugo <Nabble>
This is possible with Google Custom Search Engine:
http://www.google.com/cse/

You should add the domain of your Nabble app and the domain of your site.