How to get Nabble to update email address for forum?

How to get Nabble to update email address for forum?

Shohreh
Hello

The SQLite forum was added by Hugo from Nabble:

http://sqlite.1065341.n5.nabble.com/

An email to Hugo a few days ago got no reply and the forum is still unusable.

Is there another way to get someone at Nabble to make this simple change?

Thank you.

Re: How to get Nabble to update email address for forum?

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
I changed it.  Please let me know if it works now.

Re: How to get Nabble to update email address for forum?

Shohreh
Thanks. It seems to be working fine.

Re: How to get Nabble to update email address for forum?

Shohreh
If you could, please delete the new forum I created, since it's no longer needed:

I mistakenly deleted my account thinking "Account" just meant the forum :-/

Re: How to get Nabble to update email address for forum?

GregChapman
If you have admin rights to a forum you should be able to use: Options > Delete