How to embed Nabble forum in Google sites.

How to embed Nabble forum in Google sites.

Silvana
This post was updated on .
I read an old topic where someone was talking about this. I have the Nabble forum in my Google site. You can see it  here: https://sites.google.com/site/lachiavenelpozzo/forum. If you want to know how I did it, please contact me from my site. Ciao
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: How to embed Nabble forum in Google sites.

Underground
Thank for share . very good .