How to delete wrongly created account names?

How to delete wrongly created account names?

Agne
I have faced the problem, that I have made registration and typed wrong e-mail  for registration. So I have not received the confirmation e-mail.
When I try to register again with correct e-mail, then I can not use the same account name again for my account (says it is in use).

Is it possible to delete previous wrong account name, to get the same account name?

Also if I am the owner in our forum, it could be very helpful to make user accounts corrections if somebody needs help, but today I am not able to do it. May be it is possible, but I can not find the place and way, how to do it.

Re: How to delete wrongly created account names?

Hugo <Nabble>
You can send me the wrong email or user name with the email that should be the correct one. I will look into our database and check if it is possible to fix this.
Agne wrote
Sorry, only Nabble administrators can do this. People should post requests like you did in the support forum.

User name 'Ice' already in use. Please delete it in my forum?
Thank you.

Re: How to delete wrongly created account names?

Agne
Is it possible to make a change for the user account e-mail?
or delete the wrongly created account?

Thank you.

Re: How to delete wrongly created account names?

Hugo <Nabble>
I need the email of the wrongly created account to help you. Do you have this information?