How to customize nabble forum to a wall post

946

How to customize nabble forum to a wall post

946
Hello! Is it possible to customize my nabble newspaper forum to a wall post board without the 'subject' box. Just a single post entry with limited characters just like twitter..
946

How to customize nabble forum to a wall post

946
Hello Sir! Is it possible to customize my nabble newspaper forum to a wall post board without the 'subject' box. Just a single post entry with limited characters just like twitter.

Re: How to customize nabble forum to a wall post

GregChapman
946 wrote
Is it possible to customize my nabble newspaper forum to a wall post board without the 'subject' box. Just a single post entry with limited characters just like twitter.
Almost certainly it is, but it would require quite a bit of NAML coding to achieve it as Nabble is not primarily designed to appear like that.

It would certainly be easier to use Twitter, if you want something that looks and feels like Twitter.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!
946

Re: How to customize nabble forum to a wall post

946
Thanks Greg! for sharing..