How to customise 'Application type' 'board'

How to customise 'Application type' 'board'

trebso
This post was updated on .
Hi

I want to use the Board application type - I like the way it shows the beginning of each post. I'm using a number of subforms.

But how can I control the number of posts that are shown?

Edit to add: just noticed that there seems to be no way to 'add new topic' in Board application!

So, also: How can I have the board layout, with a few lines of the text of each post, AND the ability to 'add new topic'?

Thanks

Re: How to customise 'Application type' 'board'

GregChapman
As the answer to this post would contain a number of cross-references to your other recent posts my response to this post is included at:
http://support.nabble.com/Linking-Nabble-and-Yahoogroup-td7596485.html#a7596489