How to change color of column heading only e.g. topics, Replies, Last Post etc.

How to change color of column heading only e.g. topics, Replies, Last Post etc.

Admin@ODI
How to change color of column heading only e.g. topics, Replies, Last Post etc.

I tried specifying the color for  'table td', however it also changes the color of 'by username'

Any ideas?

My blog forum is at

http://oracledatabaseissues.blogspot.com/2009/09/oracle-forum.html

Re: How to change color of column heading only e.g. topics, Replies, Last Post etc.

Hugo <Nabble>
You should change the shaded-bg-color:
.nabble .shaded-bg-color {
    background-color: #<color>;
}
More information here:
http://n2.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=39

I believe this parameter would change the cell background color..
I want to change the text color (only for column heading)

Re: How to change color of column heading only e.g. topics, Replies, Last Post etc.

Hugo <Nabble>
Try this:
.nabble .shaded-bg-color {
    color: #<color>;