How to change Credit Card on No-Ads option

How to change Credit Card on No-Ads option

Coleen_Astalos
We signed up for the no-adds monthly option, where do we go to change the credit card number that is being used for this option?

I thought it was under Options from the main forum page, but I'm not seeing it there anymore.

Can you tell me where I need to go to updated payment info?
Thanks,
Coleen

Re: How to change Credit Card on No-Ads option

stevegiddings801
I am having the same issue.

Re: How to change Credit Card on No-Ads option

GregChapman
The best I can do is point at the topic here:
http://support.nabble.com/Remove-ads-Payment-settings-td7597704.html#a7597708

However, the weird thing is, I've just noticed that the "Cancel Payment Subscription" link has gone missing from my profile screen on that forum, but ads are not appearing. I've no idea if that means my card won't get charged in future or the ads will return.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!

Re: How to change Credit Card on No-Ads option

stevegiddings801
Thanks. I can't find that option anywhere though.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 27, 2017, at 5:21 PM, GregChapman [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:

The best I can do is point at the topic here:
http://support.nabble.com/Remove-ads-Payment-settings-td7597704.html#a7597708

However, the weird thing is, I've just noticed that the "Cancel Payment Subscription" link has gone missing from my profile screen on that forum, but ads are not appearing. I've no idea if that means my card won't get charged in future or the ads will return.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!

http://support.nabble.com/How-to-change-Credit-Card-on-No-Ads-option-tp7596844p7597783.html
To unsubscribe from How to change Credit Card on No-Ads option, click here.
NAML