How to cancel registration and re-register as owner??

How to cancel registration and re-register as owner??

SMantrop
Not knowing alot about forums, I added a Nable forum to my website and accidentally registered as a user, not the owner.  How can I cancel my registration and re-register as the owner?

Shannon Mantrop
BKIN, MKIN, Certified Exercise Physiologist
CPGA Professional
TPI Level 1, TPI Level 2 Biomechanics

Re: How to cancel registration and re-register as owner??

Hugo <Nabble>
Please check if you can find the forum here:
http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserRootNodes.jtp?user=349008

If yes, then you are already the owner.
If no, then please post the link to the forum so that I can take a look.