How to add sub-category to OpenJDK forum?

How to add sub-category to OpenJDK forum?

Gili
Hi,

Thanks,
Gili

Re: How to add sub-category to OpenJDK forum?

Peter <Nabble>
Are you the owner of http://old.nabble.com/OpenJDK-f27642.html?

BTW, what about migrating to the new platform?
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: How to add sub-category to OpenJDK forum?

Gili

    No I am not the owner. I am asking whether it is possible to add a sub-forum without them, or if not how do I contact them?

Thanks,
Gili

On 22/11/2011 8:47 AM, Peter <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] wrote:
Are you the owner of http://old.nabble.com/OpenJDK-f27642.html?

BTW, what about migrating to the new platform?
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/How-to-add-sub-category-to-OpenJDK-forum-tp7019211p7020459.html
To unsubscribe from How to add sub-category to OpenJDK forum?, click here.
NAML

Re: How to add sub-category to OpenJDK forum?

Hugo <Nabble>
I added the lambda-dev archive under the OpenJDK forum:
http://old.nabble.com/OpenJDK-Lambda-Development-f37731.html