How to XML-RPC ping support in nabble

ringo
Hello. I was having trouble with nabble questions to ask.
nabble blog is meta blog site to register to the rss feed, atom feed does not support the meta blog sites though.

I use the Internet in South Korea. South Korea's meta-blog site that seemed to support almost rss 1.0 feed.

So, "Feed Informer" using atom feed to rss 1.0 conversion as I try to register it, but it is not even had a site.
I'm searching to see how the XML-RPC ping to register as the site exists, maybe in the XML-RPC ping nabble a sure way to give the curious.
How does ringo make you feel?12345678910

Re: How to XML-RPC ping support in nabble

Hugo <Nabble>
You probably wrote this with the help of a translator. I don't understand the question, but I guess you need a RSS version that we don't support.

Re: How to XML-RPC ping support in nabble

ringo
Thank you to answer.
I'm sorry... I Seems to have troubled you.
I study english a little more and will not use translator.
How does ringo make you feel?12345678910