How get into control board as admin?

Rick

Just opened a site here with Nabble.
I can sign in and post, but how do I log on as an admin to get to control board to modify my forum?

Thx in advance. Rick.

Re: How get into control board as admin?

GregChapman
Every Nabble forum is independent of each other so registering on Nabble Support has no impact on what you do with a forum you create on their platform.

See my set of posts at:
http://greghelp.991552.n3.nabble.com/Administrator-s-Guide-f4012830.html
that provides lots of guidance for new forum administrators.