How does Nabble make money?

Eccles
I can't find any information about Nabble's business model. Is it ad-supported? Are there any hidden/open fees? I'm looking for integrating certain services in my business web and for other personal on-going projects (blogs, forums...). Nabble looks like a viable provider for my needs. But I need to know the options before investing any time. Mainly, I don't want ads on my business site, although I don't mind paying a small fee to compensate. As for my personal projects, I don't mind the ads for a free service.

Re: How does Nabble make money?

Hugo <Nabble>
Nabble makes money with ads and premium support. You can pay to remove ads from your apps and the price is proportional to the number of page views you have. Currently the prices are:

$5 for 10,000 page views without ads
$25 for 100,000 page views without ads
$125 for 1,000,000 page views without ads

So when you pay, you buy credits that represent the number of page views you have without ads (1 credit = 1 page view without ads). Everyday that number of credits decrease until it reaches zero and ads start to show again. Please let me know if you have questions, comments or concerns.

Re: How does Nabble make money?

Pedro
We should also remember that newly created apps don't show ads in the first 30 days.

RE: How does Nabble make money?

Eccles

Perfectly clear. Thanks.

Nabble makes money with ads and premium support. You can pay to remove ads from your apps and the price is proportional to the number of page views you have. Currently the prices are:

$5 for 10,000 page views without ads
$25 for 100,000 page views without ads
$125 for 1,000,000 page views without ads

So when you pay, you buy credits that represent the number of page views you have without ads (1 credit = 1 page view without ads). Everyday that number of credits decrease until it reaches zero and ads start to show again. Please let me know if you have questions, comments or concerns.

Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/How-does-Nabble-make-money-tp7083548p7086748.html

To unsubscribe from How does Nabble make money?, click here.
NAML

RE: How does Nabble make money?

Eccles

Thanks.

We should also remember that newly created apps don't show ads in the first 30 days.

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/How-does-Nabble-make-money-tp7083548p7086770.html