How do i make someone an Admin??

Uฑ†øuChåBl3
Hi, i made a website for my mw 2 clan but i wasnt the founder, i just created the website. How do i make the 2 founders a admin??
Teh guys cant touch dis, but the lovely ladies can ;) :P

Re: How do i make someone an Admin??

nfmnfm
Well, if you mean making someone the admin of a nabble forum go to || Options > Users > Who are members. Enter the user name or email address of the person you'd like added as a member and || Add (the) user. After the user has been added as a member, select the || Is Admin? checkbox. Your done. Users have to be registered with Nabble to be added as members of a forum.

Re: How do i make someone an Admin??

ClaudeMobetta
Understand -

If that arangement doesn’t work out - can I as the owner - drop the admistrator I chose?
And or choose anopther administrator - or no  administrator
Thanks Claude

http://claudemobetta.com/lmb/loa2.html

Re: How do i make someone an Admin??

Hugo <Nabble>
Yes. You (as the owner) can add/remove any person to/from the admin list. They cannot remove you.

Re: How do i make someone an Admin??

nfmnfm
Great

If that arangement doesn’t work out - can I as the owner - drop the admistrator I chose?
And or choose anopther administrator - or no  administrator
Thanks Claude

http://claudemobetta.com/lmb/loa2.html

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/How-do-i-make-someone-an-Admin-tp4637514p4642465.html
To unsubscribe from Re: How do i make someone an Admin??, click here.