How do a stop a Member viewing Registered Users

How do a stop a Member viewing Registered Users

Mintrax
One of my forums is a private forum. To gain access you have to be placed in the Members Group.

How is it that a Member can see the Registered users? Shouldn't only Adminstrators be able to see that.

The Members need to see who the other members are not those who tried to register.

For some reason that I cannot fathom you have never been able to delete users from Nabble. I believe this is still the case.

So I want the Members to only see the other Members, how can I do this?

Another of my forums has 5 members and about 20 spammers who appeared during the spam issue some time ago.

How can I remove them from the Registered Users? Who wants to see all this...no -one.

Or do I have something terribly wrong?

Regards

Michael

Any help more than appreciated.

Re: How do a stop a Member viewing Registered Users

GregChapman
I think my post at:
http://support.nabble.com/Registered-User-vs-Member-tp7586656p7589749.html
answers this. Let me know if it doesn't.

Re: How do a stop a Member viewing Registered Users

Mintrax
Thanks once again Greg.