How do I tell which mailing list an email came from?

How do I tell which mailing list an email came from?

Tim Fox
If I have subscribed to several nabble mailing lists, when the messages get sent to my email address there is nothing in the headers or subject to distinguish which nabble mailing list it came from, this makes it hard, if not impossible for me to sort emails from different mailing lists into different local folders on my email client (thunderbird).

Does anyone know if it is possible to tell nabble to put the name of the specific mailing list into the email so they can be filtered accordingly?

Re: How do I tell which mailing list an email came from?

Hugo <Nabble>
Soon we will do this. The subject will have a "[XXX]" prefix that will identify the emails. We have a similar request here:
http://n2.nabble.com/email---replacing-mailman-tp3175830p3175830.html

List-Id headers (not [visible-tags-in-square-brackets]) for list identification

Graham Perrin
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2919> and <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-koch-subject-tags-considered> are relevant.

Please, do not force prefixes for messages from all forums.