How do I tell if my Nabble Forum was deleted?

How do I tell if my Nabble Forum was deleted?

CreepingLunacy
I had a Nabble forum for an email list for about a decade that was used as an archive. I got an email today that the email to Nabble was bouncing. When I followed the link to the forum, it is gone. How do I figure out what happened to it?

Re: How do I tell if my Nabble Forum was deleted?

GregChapman
It seems that you missed the email warnings that Nabble will have sent if the forum was unused.

I have a page about deleted forums at:
http://greghelp.991552.n3.nabble.com/Restoring-A-Deleted-Forum-td4012788.html