How do I remove my email address

AnnaJar
I googled my name and found that my email address is listed here for all the world to see.  I was just asking a question a few months ago about Reminderfox and had now way of knowing that my address would end up in the public eye.  I am not using that address to contact you about this but please let me know how I can get the two references that I have found deleted.
Thank you.

Re: How do I remove my email address

GregChapman
In all normal circumstances email addresses remain hidden on Nabble. It's hard to confirm that there is an issue at Nabble without any indication of the username or email address used on the Reminderfox list.

Are you sure this is a Nabble issue and not one that you need to take up elsewhere?

Re: How do I remove my email address

You can send me an email with the links to those posts. On the right side of this message, you will see a "More > Reply to author" option, which you can use to send me the links.