How do I make Parent/child from all my existing posts ?

How do I make Parent/child from all my existing posts ?

Tom Mcgreevy
Hi Hugo & Will.    I have a nabble forum and its really fantastic. Just adding new topics all the time.
     But now its growing out of control, and the list is becoming far to long.

How do I make Parent / Childs to include all the excisting posts ?
ie:     Keep say: ' Coffee and Chat Room ( A place to relax ), and move some excisting posts to it as sub forums ?
I tried moving whole topic ' James is in Hospital ' to chat room, but it didnt come up as a sub forum... it just added it to the already long list in ' Coffee and Chat room.

Hope you understand all this !
My Forum:
Tom Mcgreevy's website forum
http://poetryfromtommcgreevy.weebly.com/toms-forum.html
( Embedded on ' WEEBLY ' )
I use Int Exp 7

Many thanks in advance Guys !
As a Special Thank You to all my readers, You are now able to Download both of my books straight to your computer, for the total price of only £4.20p (GBP). Go to Payment page on my main website by clicking this link:
http://poetryfromtommcgreevy.weebly.com/download-both-of-toms-books-for-the-amazing-price-of-only-pound420p-gbp.html

TOM MCGREEVY'S WEBSITES:

I'M A SOLDIER...GET ME OUT OF HERE !
http://im-a-soldier-get-me-out-of-here.weebly.com
POEMS FOR PAULA
http://poems-for-paula.weebly.com
POETRY FROM TOM MCGREEVY
http://poetryfromtommcgreevy.weebly.com
POETRY TO LAUGH WITH
http://poetrytolaughwith.weebly.com
POETRY FROM SPIRIT BY TOM
http://poetryfromspiritbytom.weebly.com
CANCER POETRY FROM TOM
http://cancerpoetryfromtom.weebly.com
I'M A SOLDIER...GET ME OUT OF HERE !
http://tommcgreevy.webs.com

Re: How do I make Parent/child from all my existing posts ?

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Tom,

If you want to organize topics, you have to create sub-forums first. So click on "Options > Structure > Create new sub-forum". The second step is to move the topics to the right sub-forums. To do that, copy the sub-forum link to your clipboard, open the topic you want to move and then on "Options > Move topic to...". Paste the link you have in the clipboard and that's it.

Please let me know if you need help.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com