How do I login to my account?

g1oria
How do I login to my account? I see how you can create forums & other products from the homepage, thereby creating an account, but I see no login link on the homepage. Where's it been hidden? How do I login? I'm very frustrated.

Re: How do I login to my account?

GregChapman
Hi G1oria,
g1oria wrote
How do I login to my account? I see how you can create forums & other products from the homepage, thereby creating an account, but I see no login link on the homepage. Where's it been hidden? How do I login?
You appear to have the wrong model in your head.

Unlike some services on the Internet you do not create "an account" with Nabble. You create a forum (or blog or any of half a dozen types of app).

Just as you can create your own app you can also register on anyone else's Nabble app (if the creator of that app allows you to).

The creator of the Nabble Support app allows anyone to view it and allows those who register to post - and that is clearly what you have done.

If you want to create a forum then do so. You will then have special Administrator rights on your app and will be able to control who has access and how it works. Your login details for your app will be totally separate from your login on Nabble Support,.

Re: How do I login to my account?

dsiebert
Can't find any link to log in!!!

Re: How do I login to my account?

GregChapman
I am confused. You have clearly logged in or you wouldn't have been able to post. Once logged in the login link is replaced by your own username.

Possibly your browser, like mine, is set to remember logins, so you never see that prompt?

Re: How do I login to my account?

Buboy1982
I dont know how to login forum