How do I embed a web page in my forum?

vames
I have seen examples on nabble forums where non nabble related web pages can be embedded in a forum post.

Could someone explain how this can be done?
I am trying to embed this page http://matthewjamestaylor.com/ into a blog I am writing.

Thanks

James

Re: How do I embed a web page in my forum?

Hugo <Nabble>
You can embed other websites in a post by using an iframe (search the internet for examples). But you will have to specify a width and a height for the iframe and use scrollbars to view the contents. Only Nabble has the technology to remove the scrollbars and make the embedded pages fully visible.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com