How do I edit user posts in the image gallery?

How do I edit user posts in the image gallery?

Strider
All I can do is move it or pin it, not edit it.

I also have the post in a subcategory: Image gallery> People> Post

Thanks in advance! :D

Re: How do I edit user posts in the image gallery?

vames
You can't edit or delete anyone elses posts.
This is a long running battle I'm having with nabble over this.

Come on nabble this HAS to be allowed especially in the light of this discussion over easily accessible illegal content.

http://n2.nabble.com/Easily-accessible-illegal-content-tp2870207p2870207.html

Re: How do I edit user posts in the image gallery?

Graham Perrin
Edition of other users' content is highly undesirable.

(When did someone last put their words in your mouth, and how did you react?)

In this topic, there is no suggestion that the user's post is illegal.

Re: How do I edit user posts in the image gallery?

Graham Perrin
Ask the poster to edit their post.

Strider wrote
I also have the post in a subcategory: Image gallery> People> Post
Via <http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserNodes.jtp?user=137661&filter=forums> I find People but not Post.

Re: How do I edit user posts in the image gallery?

Strider
That's weird. I find the post, but he didn't post the pictures so they can be seen on the post, it's only in link format.

So, this means that people can potentially post harmful images and links in my forum and I can't do anything about it? uh oh...@_@

Removing posts

Graham Perrin
Strider wrote
… harmful images and links in my forum and I can't do anything about it?
You can remove a harmful post from a forum that you own. Doing so leaves the post associated with the person who posted, but dissociated from the forum.

You can also ban a harmful user. Doing so prevents the person from posting in a forum that you own.

Re: Removing posts

Strider
I see. I'll give it a try then. Thanks for your help, Graham!