How do I edit my forum.

Terri4787
I, newbie here.  I added a forum, and would like to edit one of the posts - move it under the topic it shoud follow.  Is there a way to do this?

I just realized that you could actually add a forum and not be the admin....How do I find verify that I am the admin.

Help!

Re: How do I edit my forum.

Hugo <Nabble>
Terri4787 wrote
I, newbie here.  I added a forum, and would like to edit one of the posts - move it under the topic it shoud follow.  Is there a way to do this?
To move a post, you have to first copy the permalink of the topic (where the post will be moved to). Then open the post and click on "More > Move post to..." (paste the permalink of the topic).