How do I do to export a forum?

molinaro
Please, can anyone tell me how do I do to export a forum? I'm currently comparing Nabble and Google Groups to decide what service I will use as a forum on my website, and I heard that I can export/backup my forum at Nabble. How can I do this? I don't see any options on my account pages nor on my test forum's options.

Thank you very much for any help.
Rod Molinaro - Independent comic author and illustrator | REDNEKO.COM

Re: How do I do to export a forum?

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
For this, you will need to email us. We currently support xml export. Do you want that? If yes, please send us an email. So that we can email the download.

Re: How do I do to export a forum?

molinaro
Yes, XML is ok. I don't want to do this at the moment, I just wanted to know if I have the option to export/backup if needed. Thanks.

Say: if it's is XML, perhaps I can backup my forum via FeedBurner? So you don't need me to email you at every time I want to backup - perhaps I want to do this regularly (monthly, for example).  FeedBurner have the option to display all the items of a feed.
Rod Molinaro - Independent comic author and illustrator | REDNEKO.COM

Re: How do I do to export a forum?

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
molinaro wrote
Sure, anything that can read xml will be fine. But we prefer not to automate this because it's rarely needed. Let us know when you need it and we will do it.

Re: How do I do to export a forum?

molinaro
Ok, then. Thank you so much!
Rod Molinaro - Independent comic author and illustrator | REDNEKO.COM