How do I change or add to the description field on my forum?

How do I change or add to the description field on my forum?

The Moderator
When you first sign up for Nabble forum, you are give a field for the "description" of your forum.  I noticed that there is no feature allowing the change to the description, so how do you change or add to the description category of the forum?

Thanks!
To your Greatest Success in Life and Business,
The Moderator

Re: How do I change or add to the description field on my forum?

Hugo <Nabble>
You should click on "Options > Editor > Change name & description". Please let me know if you still have problems.