How do I add a cross out text option in the reply box?

How do I add a cross out text option in the reply box?

Topaz98
How do I add a cross out text option in the reply box? Like you could click it and it would put the code there for you and you would just have to write in the text

Re: How do I add a cross out text option in the reply box?

GregChapman
I don't understand your question.

Can you explain a little more about the circumstances when you would need it and what you want the facility to do.

Re: How do I add a cross out text option in the reply box?

Topaz98
Like I would click a button and the coding would be written for it and you just have to write the text in. When you do, a line will go through the text.

Re: How do I add a cross out text option in the reply box?

Evildaddy
GregChapman wrote
I don't understand your question.

Can you explain a little more about the circumstances when you would need it and what you want the facility to do.
He wants a button in the reply area that when clicked, applies a "line through" text decoration.

Re: How do I add a cross out text option in the reply box?

Pedro
I got and I'm already working on it.

Re: How do I add a cross out text option in the reply box?

Topaz98
Thanks !