How do I access account details like forum name, redirection etc?

avd

How do I access account details like forum name, redirection etc?

avd
I need to update the name of a forum and adjust the redirect as the old site is gone. For some reason I can never seem to figure out how to get to this area of my account. And I don't mean "settings" which doesn't have the stuff I need in it.
NEVER MIND: figured it out. It's all under options from within the app. Who'd a thunk it?
GET MORE OUT OF OFFICE 365!
Custom applications and site design.
Blogs, drop down menus, image galleries and more.
webbrewers.com
Our Nabble forum